Anyone interested in being friends?

Yeah…I know, weird topic starter, but ■■■■… I’m just a cool paramedic trying to make a ■■■■ video game and I literally can’t understand most things about blueprint lingo. It would be nice to have someone to explain this ■■■■ in English to me. If anyone is down to swap numbers so I can pick your brain that would be nice until I can walk on my own two feet so to speak.

hi :slight_smile:

I am new myself to the engine, just learning my way around, I found this gentleman’s tutorials to be newbie friendly :

this dude does c++(unreal version) and blueprints so ur not missing out ( big thing is the author EnableDev trys to explain “every” detail, just learn to take good notes : personally i like all my notes within the editor using comment bubbles, works better because u can move them around + color code them! I also suggest pausing after each step he goes fast.) :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1…9LkFRKA/videos

I am still using this guys tutorials to learn blueprints and c++
in this video series, he teaches how to combine blueprints and c++ together in the same project, starting from a blank project, very useful for newbies like myself :
UE4 / Unreal Engine 4 Make a Game - #01 Setup & Materials - YouTube this stuff helps :slight_smile:

God Bless you. May Jesus Christ be Charitable unto you.

Acts 10 : 33 - 48, google it, its Awesome.

hello ive been using the engine and it would be fun to find people to collaborate with we got pleanty of artist and programers on my discord Discord