Anyone get oculus OVR LipSync plugin working in UE5?

Hi, can you share it with me? Still cant get it to proper work in 5.3.1

Hi, what is your email? I will sent download link. You need for Windows?

igozhar@gmail.com For windows pls, thx!

For everyone who wants this, PDDDDDDDDDDD123 gave me the right to push it to github

1 Like

thanks and very apreciated!! @Elertil1 & PDDDDDDDDDDD123

Hey!

I have been trying for a few hours and with your shared version I can open the project, all seems ok, but I can’t make the sample move the face with the real-time audio input.

I added other sound components, to test if my mic was making sound into unreal, it was ok. I move the plugin to another project with the right visemes on the face to animate, but it also does not work.

Checking the Oculus documentation and also ReadyPlayerMe avatar, which has some guidance on this.

But no idea what I’m missing here but I can’t make even the sample case to be animated with my mic as input.

Shall this sample project work just out of the box or any idea about what can I am missing something here? maybe I need other software from Oculus?

thanks in advance!

Hi,

Does someone has made it work on the real time version?

1 Like

hi, did you achieve it

No, I haven’t, sorry

Hello, guys! I can’t get it work.

1. I added ‘SoundWave->LoadingBehavior = ESoundWaveLoadingBehavior::ForceInline;’
  2. I added ‘AndroidPermission’
  3. I set '‘Force Inline’ to my WAV file (file size is normal, at least not the same for different audio files)
  4. I tried 5.3.2, 5.2.1, 5.1.1

I am still getting visemes zeroes. The only 1.0 at index 0 after audio is being played.
I am also seeing the following error after “Generate LipSyncSequence” command: “Failed to process frame: -2202” and “Can’t initialize ovrLipSync: -2204”

Do you have any suggestions? It’s killing me…

UPD

I placed the OVR plugin into my project folder, not engine… and it works perfectly now…

1 Like

I’m checking again on this topic, not sure if someone has been lucky with the real-time / LiveCapture option. I have tried to print the laughter score on the tick and I only got 0s

or any other idea about animating faces for social VR?