While placing a brush in the world, Unreal engine crashed and lost all my newly placed brushes. Second time it has done this.
- When you say brushes, are you referring to bsps?
- What steps can I take to reproduce this on my end?
- Can you post your crash logs and callstack here? The crash logs can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs\
- Can you post your dxdiag here?
- If it is bsps, how many do you have in the level before the crash occurs?
Yes I was talking about bsp. Try to reproduce the action but it seems to work fine now. But thanks for you help.
I’m happy to hear this is no longer occurring for you. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If this occurs again, please post back with additional information.