Any way to output to HTML 5 in 4.27?

I know that not natively, but I was wondering if anybody found a way to output to HTML 5 from UE 4.27? I’m on a team of three people at work trying to build a simple game, and we are forced to use 4.23 because it’s the last official version with HTML 5 support. On the Github repository you can go up just one version if you build it yourself, but I’m not going to spend time in that for just one version.

I would like to work with 4.27 because it’s the most mature version of Unreal at this point, where a few things we use are on release form rather than beta, and we would prefer not to use a version that is about two or three years old, especially if we work on other UE projects in the future.

So does anybody know of any hacks that don’t require a degree in computer science and programming or maybe some plugin?

Sorry, but I’m giving this a bump because it’s really important to me. The company I work for needs an engine that has HTML5 output. Pixel streaming is not an option because it’s too expensive, it needs too many VMs with Nvidia graphics enabled. So we need that HMTL5 output, which is why we’re working in 4.23. But eventually we have to make a decision on whether to stay with 4.23 forever or to move to another engine that supports it in current versions, and I really want to keep using Unreal. Not only because I like it, but because I think it’s the future not only for games but also for cinema.

I mean, I find it hard to believe that no third party company has come up with a plugin to export to HTML 5.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?