Any way to disable mouse wheel scroll for scrollbars?

Hi, I’m working on a Horizontal Scrollbox in UMG. I’m using mouse wheel scroll in-game to zoom in and out of my selected unit. So I do not want it to effect the Scrollbox when the mouse cursor is over it. Instead I want to use two buttons outside the scrollbox to set a scroll offset when required. So I would like to know if there is a method to disable the mouse scroll wheel connection to the scrollbox.

Question=Disable mouse wheel input when scroll the Scroll Box.
Answer=You can Disable Input In BP_Character,But can’t stop Scroll Box respond to user input,certainly,you can use the node of Blueprint called “Set Input Mode”,It can designate who should respond to user input,however,you will find a detail that you can use your mouse to let who should respond to you,you will understand that the node will only work once,oh,it work!yeah,however,you can always use your mouse to destroy the function of this node.
Question=What is user input?
Answer=Temporarily understood as a message when you press any key of keyboard or any key of mouse.
Question=So,is there any way to solve this problem?
The Final Answer=try to use Image widget,it prevents the Scroll Box from receiving the user mouse wheel input,oh,my baby,the answer too easy.