Any way for CommonUI Buttons "Triggering Enhanced Input Action" to trigger pressed visuals?

Currently if you’ve an action bound to a button it just immediately activates its pressed logic. There’s no visual indication of this like when clicking the button or pressing Enter while it’s focused. Is there a built in way to do this or am I going to have to implement my own solution here? Lack of visual feedback IMO is a serious problem for this feature for accessibility purposes.

Only solution I’ve come up with so far is using OnInputActionTriggered then play an animation or swapping the style temporarily. Swapping the style temporarily gives me the identical pressed state style, but that’s a ton of extra work as I’ll need double the styles for buttons. Animation works (e.g. changing opacity or something), but doesn’t give the same feedback as clicking.

One trick you could use is replace button with a checkbox,and have IA_whatever Started and Complted pins set the box’s checked state. Obviously this is a bit wonky if it also needs to act like a clickable button, as you’d have to wire up existing button logic to on state changed or something.

Only solution I could find was toggling this manually using an animation. Suppose you could use a timer, but used an animation to leave room for additional style changes from the animation. Below is what I’ve strung together.

Basically I’ve my base button style + my pressed button style. I just swap between them based off the state of the animation. The animation duration is basically nearly instantly. Looks exactly like a click, but applies to action keybind.

In the future I’m just going to extend common button base and implement a ton of this basic logic that shockingly doesn’t exist. UMG really is.. something. It’s exhausting how much time I’ve had to dump into the UI to have bare bones accessibility. I really hope UE6 is going to do some massive work here as it needs it.