Any free city building kits?

Alright. I’m making an open world superhero game. I want to build the map. I don’t want anything fancy like GTA. As long as there’s high-res buildings, and other city models, I’m fine.

I want to make my city about as small as Steelport (the Saints Row 4 city), so I’d need some buildings, roads, bridges, etc.

Anyways, I’m wondering. Is there’s anything on the marketplace for me to use to build this city? I do not have any money (actually, only $1.15 CAD, but that’s cash) so I can’t really spend it on anything. Thanks in advance

I would recommend looking for free high-quality textures instead - after all, buildings are just cubes. You can texture the roads just as easily, since they’re flat. But if you’re really intent on finding detailed, high-res buildings, there are some sites that can help you. already mentioned BlendSwap and TurboSquid. BlendSwap is my personal favorite - if you have Blender, you can simply export the meshes to Unreal Engine 4 as FBX files.

Some 3D sites with free city/road/deco assets: (search “city” or “road”)

cgtrader.com (this one’s pretty neat - ://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/architectural-details/construction-engineering/modern-hotel-with-swimming-pool)
3dmodelfree.com
oyonale.com
creativecrash.com

Some sites with good textures that might help you:

cgtextures.com
mayang.com/textures

texturemate.com

Happy building! Hope your city turns out great.

Take a look at those sites, there you can find some free assets:

• ://www.blendswap.com/
  • :///index.cfm

THESE ARE ALL FREE
WITH A VARIOUS ASSETS

Try find this link : textures

hopefully can help you!