Antique Shop

I finished the scene earlier this year and hope to revisit it in 5.3 soon to do some more polish on it.
The Antique Shop scene is inspired by the numerous antique shops in Orange, Southern California. I used a ton of Quixel’s props to fill up the shelves but needed to add a number of assets myself to give the scene a more unique look. For that I used some older props, I already created years ago and also did a ton of Photogrammetry scanning.

9 Likes

That’s awesome, seriously impressive work; would love to see some behind the scenes!

Hi again @SFMAT4,

It’s so nice to see this little shop all over again :slight_smile: The polish managed to turn a beautiful scene into an extraordinary one. The lighting is just done so well that I had to scroll through the pictures several times just fangirling :rofl:

Wonderfully done and I hope we get to see more of your art around the forums soon!

1 Like

Thank you! I did wrote a making of for 80lvl. You can find it here: ArtStation - Antique Shop - Breakdown 80lv Article

1 Like

This is seriously jaw dropping, quite easy to see realistic renders done in UE5 nowadays but yours sir really made me think for a second if I was actually looking at a photograph, impressive!

1 Like

Hi there @SFMAT4 !

I can say that you’ve managed to hit a true beauty with this scene. It’s somehow stuck yet so alive in time. I find it absolutely beautiful seeing all of the detail of times passed mixed in with some modern aspects.

On top of this being stunning overall, I think you have a really good eye for composition and I hope we can see more of your projects as you continue to create!

1 Like

Thank you! I will update the scene to make a short video out of it in the future.

1 Like