AnswerHub website down?

is the answerhub down it’s been saying “An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are doing our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.” for a while.

Is the answerhub still working? - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

We may have found the error and fixed it. Please try accessing the answerhub again, if you are still having trouble, please post on the linked forum post here so we can continue working towards a solution.

Hi ,

I am having this issue using answerhub. Before replying or answering 1-2 years old posts, i usually look at the profiles that if they have been active recently or they are away for very long time. Before logging in it opens the profile pages. But after logging in I encounter with this page

This is happening in all browsers. Like i said if I haven’t logged in yet it opens the page but after logging in it won’t open. This looks like a problem but i don’t know.

[=finwefeanor;557749]
Hi ,

I am having this issue using answerhub. Before replying or answering 1-2 years old posts, i usually look at the profiles that if they have been active recently or they are away for very long time. Before logging in it opens the profile pages. But after logging in I encounter with this page

This is happening in all browsers. Like i said if I haven’t logged in yet it opens the page but after logging in it won’t open. This looks like a problem but i don’t know.
[/]

Hi finwefeanor.

It sounds like you may have an issue with your account that we can possibly fix. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ and click the Contact Us button. This will put you in touch with our Accounts department; please describe your issue in detail so they can help.

Cheers