Answer Hub still 'down' after 48 hours? lack of communication from epic is unacceptable.

For those don’t know loggin into answers hub with google chrome or maybe other browsers leads to this erroranswers.unrealengine.com/oauth/error.html
Answer hub is un-usable, this forum THIS particular sub forum gets very little epic staff, see this postforums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?103791-Is-the-answerhub-still-working **not one word from epic staff
Ignoring people is good way to get a ton of abuse - that’d community 101. I’ve been ignored with my feedback given the high CPU usage of EGL which as been occurring for 8+ months - as this issue has not been addressed.

Works fine for me. I am using google chrome.

Hey we’re seeing sporadic issues with the answerhub right now. We have a whole lot of people looking into it and working on fixing this asap. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Edit: seams like it might be fixed - or appears to be for me.
maybe post it somewhere more visible… The whole point is so people don’t waste time thinking it’s them and there PC when it epics problem and thus waiting on them - place some at the top of answer hub or change the authority error message, do you guys have a an alert system? like place on the header showing maint times etc, outages? and that carry to the EGL - you should bring it it’s a useful thing.

and what is going with:
> I’ve been ignored with my feedback given the high CPU usage of EGL which as been occurring for 8+ months - as this issue has not been addressed.

:expressionless: i hope these lots people are not engine devs. Need moar bugfixes plis <3

Hi

As said we are aware of an error with cookie session timeouts and we’re actively investigating. If you are experiencing this error, please try logging out and logging back in or clear out your cookies to see if this resolves the error.

[=;492985]
For those don’t know loggin into answers hub with google chrome or maybe other browsers leads to this erroranswers.unrealengine.com/oauth/error.html
Answer hub is un-usable, this forum THIS particular sub forum gets very little epic staff, see this postforums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?103791-Is-the-answerhub-still-working **not one word from epic staff
Ignoring people is good way to get a ton of abuse - that’d community 101. I’ve been ignored with my feedback given the high CPU usage of EGL which as been occurring for 8+ months - as this issue has not been addressed.
[/]

Log out and log back in from the web… I had the same issue and it worked for me.

Hi all. The site developer has deployed a change that they believe should resolve the issue. Please let us know your results. If you are still experiencing the issue, try logging out/in and deleting cookies.

Thanks