Answer Hub - Questions being ignored

Answerhub is empty.
I don’t see a reason why it exists, everyone asks on forums. Don’t ask anything on answerhub, you will lose your time.

well everyone didn’t wanna ignore your questions, they just don’t know what to answer

Unity community gives better support then unreal devs do

That’s what community for, to help out with the most of questions “how to use engine” and common issues.
Try Unreal Discord if you’d like to receive quick help on a daily basis. It’s super-awesome.

Primary job of engine developers is to develop engine further, no to reply on AnswerHub which is community-driven support. UDN is the premium support.

how to fix this bug,when you load locations in the world compositional the game crashes and gives an error

Honestly, I have to say Unreal Engine is the worst documented engine I have ever used. I’ve found variables for ini files that are not in the documentation, documented variables with nonsensincal English grammer and sometimes they’re not even wired up to do anything and these were variables that are still in the documentation. While Unity’s documentation is nearly perfect. It’s probably since they don’t use as much documentation generation software and actually have a human write a lot of it out. It’s crunch culture and the fact everyone is overworked so they cut corners on quality of life features and documentation.

[=“anonymous_user_673becdc, post:4, topic:20370”]

As there are so many questions it could take a while till you get an answer -> when it takes to long, “bump” your thread. Otherwise post your question into the forum -> there you normally get a really fast answer.
Unfortunately there is no paid support -> you normally get a really fast and good answer in some few hours/days :slight_smile:

Some hints:
-post during the week
-bugs/crashes -> on answerhub
-dicussion stuff -> forum
-dont post too long descriptions
-use pictures to explain it better

Could you probably post your question into this thread so that we can check it :slight_smile:
[/]

There is paid support, but it’s like $20k to get it.

There’s also a popular unreal discord server. Could try your luck in there.