Download

[Animations]:Project Animals

First off, bloody brilliant stuff! These look amazing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I, personally, would love to see a cat and/or dog. Boring i know, but in this style… Ohhh the possibilities =)

What is with a Spider?
Kind regards,
Andreas

What about an antilope or a hyena

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I was supposed to get notifications, but didn’t :slight_smile:

Ok, so cat, dog, spider, antelope and hyena… all noted.

Bigger cats like leopards/lions/tigers/pumas, Boars/Pigs, Chickens, Small birds.

Attack/Get Hit/Death/Alert/Flee/etc. animations are also all important - things that could create tension and action with players.

Yep, hits and deaths sound like something generally useful.

Yes please on Cat Animations :slight_smile:

Checked :wink:

Ok, cats :slight_smile:

cool pack. I like the colours… should the back be as pointy as that? or should the model be a bit smoother (on deer)

would like this pack and I love the animations. appreciate that there are so many but it’s too pricey for what it is in my opinion. The uses aren’t as broad as say a character pack or a weapon pack.
The price point would be good for a pack that had 5-7 different animals. with just basic animations. Run, walk, eating, stand to lay and reverse. Would be good. reuse same anims for same size animals etc.

in any case. good job. The cell shading look of the raccoon is cool! As I mentioned I’m sure all those raccoon animations can be used for a bear as well.

Where are the Hillbilly animals. Need us some Cows, Pigs and Goats?

They will come rather soon :slight_smile:

Amazing…

How do I retarget your bones to my new meshes ??

any kind of house cats :smiley:

Heh, funnily enough I’m creating an Animal Shapeshifter kind of game in which Bear, Wolf, Eagle and Rabbit will be the choices the player can shift into!

Would you be able to provide original 3ds max/Maya files so that rig and animations can be retageted to different mesh?

Hi, these tutorials from Epic are a great start:

We are considering to provide full IK rigs for different 3D apps. Will let you know how it works out.

Sounds good do you have official list of all animals that you have done or are you planning to do for sure? I would like to know to plan for my animations in case if you made same animals that i did already. I am only interested in rigs and animations, for 3ds max preffered.

hi, these will be released now - http://gim-gamesinmotion.com/animals/

another batch will consist of farm animals (probably cow, pig, horse, maybe dog and cat) and probably some lions, tigers…