I’m trying to create a new Skeleton, Mesh, Animations for the DodoRex, which at least seemed to work until I created the AnimBlueprint.
What I did
- Copied the Skeleton and Mesh of the DodoRex
- Assigned the copied Skeleton to the Mesh.
- Exported every original Animation of the DodoRex
- Opened my copied Mesh and imported all previous exported Animations
- Compared original and new Animations and added missing Options to my new Animations (not all Options are getting exported)
- Created missing Montage and Blend Spaces (they can’t be imported again) like they were in the original Animations
- Created new AnimBlueprint (right-click on my copied Mesh or Skeleton)
- Changed Parent Class of my new AnimBlueprint to “Dino Blueprint Base Root Bone Name”
- Compared Options of original and new AnimBlueprint and changed them to equal each other
Now the Problem:
After selecting “Use Aim Offset” in the AnimBlueprint I get a weired Dino or Bone position.
Please have a look at the Pictures.
Some Ideas what is wrong?
Thanks in Advance.