Animation window doesn't Display the timeline to place in notifies. No matter what i do i cannot seem to find a way to find it.

]I click on a montage. Then i go to the Animation Panel. At the bottom is a rolling timeline. The squares i see in tutorials to add notifies in the bar across the screen does not appear on mine. I have clicked every window in the Windows tap and still no bar that i can drag and drop notifies in… Please help the program itself is very easy to use … but maybe 4.25 has a different method of adding in notifies to montages? I just feel like i cannot be the only person encountering this… and if so maybe i just do not understand 4.25s method of adding in notifies, but there is no videos working from this panel… its always a timeline they can drag and drop notifies in.

I have also closed everything in the animation pane… then reloaded every window… still to no avail… i thought i read somewhere it maybe a bug… but i am not sure of this… Again every tutorial i see they click their montage… and a rectangular sectioned off bar appears… in the lower screen… this has not appeared on mine… do i need to group the montage before it will appear…? but at same time i see in tutorials they do not group and their the bar is… so i am very confused on this…
4 is my UI

Okay i found a tutorial or something that someone loaded same screen as mine… How do i had notifies in 4.25.1… the tutorials on UE4 site show old versions on how to do it…? Im gonna keep trying,

I have the same problem. Every single tutorial has multiple timelines with notifies and drag-and-drop systems but when I open it, its just one timeline of the animation that I can’t edit.

I have the same problem and this is an extremely glaring issue that absolutely no one ever acknowledges. Dont care if im bumping this, it needs to be said and this is BS.

I have the same problem and this is an extremely glaring issue that absolutely no one ever acknowledges. Dont care if im bumping this, it needs to be said and this is BS.