Looking to fill 3 positions for a released game on Steam (in early access - fully funded through final release) which is currently targeting a full release on consoles and Steam later this year or early 2020.
All positions are paid, and the contract details can be arranged in whatever manner the freelancer prefers. Paid per asset, per hour, or per month. Flexible to whatever the freelancer prefers. Really just looking for talented developers to lend a hand in these areas.
Please reach out to me directly at email@example.com, or add me on discord: Swanton007#6089
- Must be able to author custom animations in Motionbuilder, Maya, 3ds max, etc… and import them into UE4
- Must be experienced with animation blueprint, and be able to work with it to create new animation states, and be able to communicate with other programmers to implement animations to gameplay
- Must have working UE4 Default Skeleton rigs on hand. We can provide 3ds max and maya rigs, however having your own rig you are familiar with is greatly beneficial
- Experience creating realistic sound effects for use in games. Former game audio experience preferred.
- Experience with in engine integration is nice, but not required.
- Must be experienced with creating custom VFX from scratch. From sprite sheets, to game implementation via cascade.
- Must have experience simulating particles and baking down to sprite sheets. We are looking for fully custom created VFX which can not easily be made by editing stock VFX assets.