Animation Sequence setPosition?

Hi,

I’ve been trying to find a function that was in UDK that I found extremely useful but can’t seem to figure out how to do it in UE4.
For AnimSequences in UDK there was a function to set position of the animation, so that you could drive the animation playback based on some sort of input value that was shared among other things.
If I search outside of context I can find a blueprint node that looks like what I’m looking for, but I can’t find the type of node it needs as an input in order to function. Casting doesn’t seem to do the trick.

Is this just not implemented yet or am I looking in the wrong place?

Basically, I want to tell the animation sequence to be at 0.45, or 0.72 etc. on the timeline when I tell it to, rather than just hitting play.

Looking in the AnimInstance.h file I found a function called “Montage_SetPosition” that looks like it is what I need, or similar to anyway (would like to do this on a slot animation), however I can’t seem to access this through blueprint…

Still cannot find any way to do this.

Has anyone tried to do anything similar or is this a feature that is being added down the line?

Don’t know if you already solved it, however, I was looking for the same answer and found out: convert the AnimSequence node in the AnimBlueprint by right clicking it and selecting “Convert to Evaluate”, then you can now set the time precisely.

Ok, but how do I control the time from C++ ?