Animation jitters after Retargeting Exporting.

Hello, I have the problem that my animation jitters after I retarget it. in the retargeting preview the animation looks good only after exporting it doesn’t work anymore. look at the attachment.

Preview:

After Exporting:

i still haven’t found a solution, here is a video of the retargeted animation at runtime.

i still haven’t found a solution, is this a UE5.1 bug ?

still haven’t found a solution, please help.

There could be several reasons why your retargeted animation jitters:

• Skeletal hierarchy: If your retargeted skeleton doesn’t match the source skeleton exactly, the animation can jitter. Ensure that the bone hierarchy, bone orientation, and bone length match between the source and target skeletons.
  • Keyframe reduction: If you reduce the number of keyframes in your animation, it can cause jittering. Try to keep the number of keyframes as close to the original animation as possible.
  • Motion blending: If you use motion blending, make sure to adjust the blend parameters carefully. Incorrect blend parameters can cause jittering.
  • Root node animation: If your root node animation is not retargeted correctly, it can cause jittering in the entire animation. Make sure the root node animation is retargeted correctly.
  • Animation compression: The Unreal Engine animation compression system can cause jittering if it’s not set up correctly. Experiment with different compression settings to find the right balance between quality and file size.

These are just a few examples of why your retargeted animation might jitter in Unreal Engine 5. The solution will depend on your specific situation. I would recommend looking closer at this, or a similar tutorial: IK Rig Animation Retargeting in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.0 Documentation