animation bug using blend space

hello iam using a blendspace to make an animation the blend space repeats itself from the start as shown
and when i try to run the player animation bugs and starts from start as shown
what should i do?

I am having a bit of trouble understanding what you need to solve. The exact solution to the issue will depend on the specific details of your animation and how it’s set up, so you may need to experiment with different options to find the best solution.

• Adjust the blend space settings: You can try adjusting the settings of your blend space, such as the start and end points, to ensure that the animation plays correctly without repeating.
  • Use animation notifies: You can use animation notifies to trigger an event when the animation reaches a specific point, such as the end of the animation. This can be used to stop the animation from repeating or to trigger a different animation.
  • Use animation montages: Instead of using blend space, you can use animation montages which allows you to chain multiple animations together and also allows you to set the looping options for each animation in the montage.
  • Check the animation graph: Make sure that the animation graph does not contain any loops that cause the animation to repeat.
  • Check the animation blueprint: Make sure that the animation blueprint does not contain any loops that cause the animation to repeat.
  • Check the animation state: Make sure that the animation state of the player character is not set to repeat or loop.