Animation Budget Change Dynamically Based on Viewdistance

Hello,
Dear Developers i look for solution that budget animation based of view distance of player character(pawn,camera) Please see the difference without and with allocator 640 SkeletalMeshes (+20-30 frames average boost)
since documentation profiling of maximum miliseconds for specific visual setting instead change dynamically when as example other actors are getting closer it stills budget for that Max set ms for specific setting(low/medium/high/epic) . So if i set specific max setting animation looks like in old 2.5d games (i would accept that when enemies are in long distance) Would like optimize as much as it is possible and get update for increased budget when enemies are close to have good looking animations. It uses LOD for scaling? - if yes what setting need to be enabled / tweaked? I have only 0lod for my SKM . I have an idea for a sphere arround player that activates increased budget for AI animation in that area (rest stay limited to minimum). But couldn’t figure out how to yet. Thank you in Advance for a idea or solution how to make that working

Fixed →
buy XAI https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/xai-multiplayer-ai-creation-kit
and use this system that Developer deliver today
Step 8: Optimization with Significance by distance · Dexied/XAIDemo Wiki · GitHub
thanks to @Dexied