Download

Animation Artist for Climbing Animations

Hey,

I am currently looking for an animation artist who could provide me with high quality climbing animations. I’ve developed an advanced climbing system, that I intend to sell on the marketplace. At the moment I am using mixamo animations. Since I am not allowed to distribute those animations due to their licensing, I am in need of new animations that I can be providing with my climbing system. The system is already more or less finished and is currently in the bug-fixing and polishing phase.

If you would like to take a look at the climbing system and its progress over the weeks, you can check out my WIP thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?96222-Advanced-Climbing-System/page2
If you’re just interested in the demonstrational videos, check out my youtube channel: Bugmee - YouTube

If I’ve caught your attention and you would like to give it a go, I would appreciate it if you sent me a pm so we can work out the details. Please make sure to provide me with some reference videos or games or whatever work shows your skills best.