Animated particle system

Is there any documentation or example with Animated particle system?
Which it shown Particles with Bill Kladis | Feature Highlight | Unreal Engine - YouTube

Hi Mateusz -

We do have some documentation on the setup of the Vertex Animation system which is available here:

Vertex Animation Tool in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.3 Documentation

The documentation shows how to do the basic setup in Max and importing the mesh asset into the engine. For the particle information I worked up a small test project for you to dig through. It is very rough but the basics are all there for you to dig through.

Using the same teapot example from the documentation I have a put together the popping teapots:

45395-poppingteapots.gif

The biggest difference is just your material setup in which you would reference the particle control structure with Particle Color and Dynamic Parameter:

Let me know if you have any further questions -

Eric Ketchum

[Test Project][3]

Hi,

We think this post contains useful information which we would like to share with our public UE4 community. With your approval, we would like to make a copy of this post on the public AnswerHub which includes the discussion but strips out your username and company name. Please let us know if you are okay with this.

I agree to share with our public :smiley:

Thank you very much, very useful :smiley:

Thank you!