Anim Notify State Alpha?

Hi, I’m trying to make custom Anim Notify States, and need to get the Alpha value of the Anim Notify State, is that possible? By that I mean a value between 0 and 1 depending on how far between the Start and End of the Anim Notify State the animation is currently at, but the ‘Received_NotifyTick’ function only gives an input of Mesh Component, Animation, and Frame Delta Time, and I can’t find an alpha value anywhere in the BP, does it even exist? Or is there a way to calculate it?

I think I’ve found a way to calculate it manually, but in order for it to calculate the correct time depending on the play rate, I need to be able to find the play rate of the current animation, but I can’t seem to find that. Here’s what I have so far for this:

Edit: After finishing the calculation on the Tick function, it turns out it doesn’t work anyways because it always returns an Alpha between 0.5 and 0.6 by the end of the Notify State, I don’t understand why that’s the case as it’s a pretty simple calculation…

Bump