Andromeda Wild - Looking for level designer to colaborate

Hey all,

So my project Andromeda Wild has been Greenlit on Steam and I’m currently preparing a Kickstarter campaign. As of this moment I’m working on the project solo but I was just thinking it might be nice to have an environment artist/level designer to work on the main map with me. At the moment I can’t offer any form of payment but there’s a good chance of paid work after the KS Campaign.
You can see the project in its last iteration here:

The level shown in the video was just a quick art test of sorts and won’t be in the final release. I’ve recently started work on a new design based on concept art that I commissioned.
I’m looking for someone to help with both asset creation (environment art) and layout/placement. If you’re interested in helping out, please send me an e-mail with a link to your folio.

info [AT] torquemod.com

Have you found a LD to fulfill this position yet? I am a capable environment artist and Level designer and am currently looking to be of service to expand my skills and help in other projects.

My website: Game/Level Design — Eagle Top Gaming

If it is still open feel free to contact me with the email listed on my website.