Android Setup For Mac

Good day everyone! I’m sorry but I really can’t find any information on how to setup Mac version of Unreal Engine so I can deploy games on Android devices. I guess the official documentation is for Windows only. Please help. TIA

1 Like

I already sorted out my problem. I just didn’t read the documentation well. I’m just confused at first since screenshots provided was from Windows. Thanks!

Hi. I am on the same spot. It’s confusing because the docs point to Windows installation. Where exactly should I refer to make a successful setup on Mac, to be able to pack for Android? Thanks!

Hello, Just follow their documentation at: Setting Up Android SDK and NDK for Unreal | Unreal Engine Documentation . Take note that you shouldn’t use the latest Android Studio but use the mentioned version (Android Studio 3.5.3) .To install Android NDK, Just execute the file SetupAndroid.command. Hope that helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for answering so quickly. I’m sorry if I look stupid, but… where do you find SetupAndroid.command on Mac…??

I forgot mention that I can’t find Extras directory…

it’s in /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.25/Engine/Extras/Android

SetupAndroid.command for Mac is the equivalent to the SetupAndroid.bat for Windows

Have you tried: Сonnecting LG phone to Mac | MacDroid ?