Android Permissions And Version Update

Hi,
Recently I have developed a mobile game and its in production stage. While it was in production stage I got a warning androidx.fragment:fragment:1.0.0 is outdated and update it to androidx.fragment:fragment:1.1.0+. I have no idea on how to change the Android SDK versions. I have faced similar issue in UE4.27 where Android Billing Version is incompatible. I didn’t know how to solve this issue , I have moved to UE5.3.2 which solved this issue.
Can anyone help me out on how to change the Android Dependencies for Unreal Engine and how to make the SDK compatible with GooglePlay Store. Do I need to learn Android Studio for understanding this? or Any Documentation available for this type of issue ?Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

That`s very simple, go to your project settings and change the MAX SDK version to 33.

Hi, @TrueFranco Thanks for the reply. I have tried that ,still not working. I have came across something UPL(Unreal Plugin Language). Any idea on how to use UPL in UE5 for android.
Thanks.

if ti is not working is probably because you have not installed the required SDK in your Android Studio.