Android Local Notification Issues

So I was looking into mobile notifications and found this, but it doesn’t seem to work. Only the title appears, the rest is blank even though I’ve given a text value. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if this is a bug. Any help would be really helpful!

Hello, I’m the guy who implemented the local notifications for android. I did not write the BP nodes tho. C++ is verified to work across a lot of devices including OnePlus One (Android 4.4, 5 , 5.1 , 6) , nexus 5 & 7 , galaxy s3 (and some random meizu phone of a friend).

However, I did not make the blueprint nodes. First thing that comes to mind would be that typecasting is messed up. Also, there are some issues with the system because the interface got designed from the ground up for iOS (or at least without much thought for android); if you manually close the app and then open it via a notification, the behavior is unexpected.

1.I add a notification that is to be shown in 10 seconds.
2.I quickly kill the app in task manager
3.When the 10 seconds pass, OS alerts me that the app is not running. No notification.

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/2740

I have the same problem on Meizu. Android Local Notification only title work. Please Help!!!