[Android] Is Ouya supported on UE4?

i have and ouya is possible to make UE4 deploy a game is this console ?

Yes it should as it is Android device, but i’m not 100% sure if Tegra 3 inside it can handle it compatibility list only lists Tegra 4

As mention it may be possible to run UE4 on Ouya but there are some things to keep in mind. Because the Ouya/Tegra 3 is not on our list of supported devices, it will most likely need some work to get it working on the device. We will also be unable to provide any official support for issues happening on the Ouya device.

-Max B.

I don’t know how fast it runs, but someone did manage to deploy Tappy Chicken to the Ouya:

The author of the video does mention that he had trouble getting any of the other button controls to work, but that the touchpad does work.

I have so far been able to get a game to build to the OUYA from Unreal Engine 4, and it shows up in the list of games on the console, however the games always crash immediately. For those who have gotten this to work - what modifications are needed to be made to a basic project to allow it to run on the OUYA?

Hello,

Thank you for your report. We were not able to investigate this on the engine version you reported, but there have been many version changes to UE4 since this question was first posted. With a new version of the Engine comes new fixes and it is possible that this issue has changed or may no longer occur. Due to timetable of when this issue was first posted, we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported in the current engine version, then please respond to this message with additional information and we will investigate as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a similar, but different issue at this time, could you please submit a new report for it.

Thanks!

Yes UE4 is supported on OUYA. Check out the latest plugin and documentation.