Android game crashes after splash screen

I’m building a simulation-reconstruction of an archaeological site for the Android platform. I have tested it several times as I was building it on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android version 6.0 and it worked fine. Only now when I’m nearing the end it decided to crash after splash screen. I should note that it still works on tablets. The log shows zero errors. I should also note that the scene is pretty big and packed for a mobile, and the app weighs in at roughly 220 mb. maybe that has an effect, I don’t know.
Please help me, Internet

and by the way, I was forced to rewrite this question because the website decided I was not logged in and decided to log me in again - refreshing the page. This has happened to me before and it is utterly deplorable.

Hi 00shahaf,

Could you upload your entire log file here?

You are only seeing this in your ongoing project? Have you been able to reproduce it in a new project?

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post back here with additional information to reopen the post.

Cheers,

TJ