Android file tadp- 2.0r8-windows.exe

Can’t find the file in the source folder, tell me where to download or send the mail . I would be very grateful.

If you are interested I’ve been documenting the whole process of getting setup and up and running here:

(Section (1) on that page talks about where TADP where it is and using it). If you just want to find it, its here:
C:\UnrealEngine4\4.0\Engine\Extras\Android adp-2.0r8-windows.exe

I need to download this file, but the most interesting, I wrote that in the folder that the file is not, according to this page Setting Up Unreal Engine Projects for Android Development | Unreal Engine 5.2 Documentation.

I need to download this file, but the most interesting, I wrote that in the folder that the file is not, according to this page Setting Up Unreal Engine Projects for Android Development | Unreal Engine 5.2 Documentation.
not folder D:\udkgams\Engine\Extras\Android

all understood the need to pay 19$

It should be there. If you have downloaded the Unreal 4 Editor (after paying $19 :)), then you have already downloaded this file. At least it should be there? Have you fully downloaded the Unreal editor yet? You need to let the editor download everything it needs (and let it update to 4.02). Once the editor is fully installed, that file should be on your hard disk.

You mention D:\udkgams
Is that your UDK installed directory? … Its not with the UDK, that’s Unreal Engine 3.

You need to find out where the Unreal 4 Editor has been installed on your machine. On my machine, its installed here C:\UnrealEngine4

Also from that link, and from the offical information …
The installer for TADP is included with Unreal Engine 4 for Windows. It can be found here:
[ENGINE INSTALL LOCATION]\Engine\Extras\Android adp-2.0r8-windows.exe

On my machine that is at C:\UnrealEngine4\4.0\Engine\Extras\Android adp-2.0r8-windows.exe

Hopefully that helps?

I can’t find this file either, and its hard digging through all the nvidia developer site online, you have to sign up for so many different things, I’ve practically just given up at this point. Can someone make the file accessible maybe through dropbox or a server online??