I just tested my package on Galaxy S4, it is a simple scene, logcat tells that everything initialized correctly but I got an error from device which told me that : “Unfortunately, “package name” has stopped?”
The version of unreal engine is 4.1.0. I attached the logcat.
Any help is really appreciated.
Hi again. Finally I fixed it.
After I removed atmosphericFog & all textRender objects, everything works fine.
It seems that those objects are not supported on android !?
Thank you for your report. We were not able to investigate this on the engine version you reported, but there have been many version changes to UE4 since this question was first posted. With a new version of the Engine comes new fixes and it is possible that this issue has changed or may no longer occur. Due to timetable of when this issue was first posted, we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported in the current engine version, then please respond to this message with additional information and we will investigate as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a similar, but different issue at this time, could you please submit a new report for it.