Android error (Shipping configuration)

Hello everyone, I’ve been trying for a long time to export to Android platform in UE 5.4.1 (by exporting package and then running the Install_Export_Android-Android-Shipping_universal.bat with my phone connected by USB)
With version 5.3 there were no problems.
This errors are in Shipping mode (if I use development mode, it works fine), but I don´t get any errors in the Output.log

Thank you very much, this is driving me crazy!

adb: failed to stat AFS_Export_Android-Android-Shipping_universal.apk: No such file or directory

There was an error installing the game or the obb file. Look above for more info.

Things to try:
Check that the device (and only the device) is listed with “ADB$ devices” from a command prompt.
Make sure all Developer options look normal on the device
Check that the device has an SD card.

After analyzing the bat file, I can see it is calling a non-existant file, so I renamed it, and now the error says this:

win-x64\UnrealAndroidFileTool.exe -p com.framex.test -k 3E5225234170AF8AE076B8B835A2843C push main.1.com.framex.test.obb “^mainobb”
Trying to start file server com.framex.test
Did not find package with activity
Unable to connect to R58W712GTGW

D:\Framex\Export_Android\Android>if “1” NEQ “0” goto Error

There was an error installing the game or the obb file. Look above for more info.

Things to try:
Check that the device (and only the device) is listed with “ADB$ devices” from a command prompt.
Make sure all Developer options look normal on the device
Check that the device has an SD card.

adb devices works just fine from a cmd windows, it retrieves the right phone