Android Devlopment and Visual Studio 2017

Hello everybody
I’m trying to set my editor to build for android but it seems I can’t install CodeWorksforAndroid while Visual Studio 2017 is Installed, and I don’t want to go back to Visual Studio 2015,
so how to work around that?
I’m always facing the following error cause I’m not having VS2015 installed
please help

You should be able to scroll down to Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition and change the action so it doesn’t try to install it.

Dear Chris The installation of CodeWorksforAndroid without (Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition) done successfully but I’m still can’t build for android
fined below details please + the attached file:

It is failing when it tries to run android.bat to get the list of installed platform SDKs. It runs “%ANDROID_HOME%/tools/android.bat list targets” so if ANDROID_HOME isn’t set (either env variable or in the Android SDK project settings) this would fail.

Dear Chris;

Kindly, Both are set

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

your hint about android.bat help me solve this issue:
first: the path to the tool was incorrect, that I have to corrected it to (D:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\android-sdk-windows) in both places.
second: when I run android.bat it show’s me that there’s nothing been installed so I run the SDK manager and after finish downloading the build for android works like charm :smiley: