Android Deployment Failure - System cannot find the file specified

I keep getting this error in my console log when I try to launch my game onto my Sony Xperia XA1. I have launched the same project before, but I have come across many errors, which I have been able to fix up until this one:

LogPlayLevel: ====18/04/2018 20:50:22====PREPARING NATIVE CODE=================================================================
LogPlayLevel: APK contains data.
LogPlayLevel: Copying permission_library directory to staging before build
LogPlayLevel: Directory C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.18/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/AndroidPermission/permission_library copied to C:\Users\kelec\Documents\Unreal Projects\SpaceGame\Intermediate/Android/APK/JavaLibs/permission_library
LogPlayLevel: ====18/04/2018 20:50:24====UPDATING BUILD CONFIGURATION FILES====================================================
LogPlayLevel: ERROR: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified

Then there is a bunch of stuff about the UnrealBuildTool and then:

Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 237.233118
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Unknown Error

To try and fix this issue, I am currently installing NVIDA Codeworks 1R7 in a different directory and I will try to launch, I am currently using 1R6u1

Downloading nvidia codeworks 1R7 worked