Android Build isn't working

Hello, I’m creating a game for android, and I’m in my last steps, but I need some help with my monetization. Both my ads and In-App-Purchases aren’t working. My ads don’t load (ID is Admob’s interstitial ads testing ID):

UE4Pic002

UE4Pic001

The game can’t find my IAPs, I’ve confirmed that the string I’m using in the “make in app purchase” node is the same as my Google play product ID:

UE4Pic003

And finally, the one that arguable bothers me the most, is that this “Set Vector Parameter” node doesn’t appear to work in my shipped game, but it works fine in-editor:

UE4Pic004

bump

bump…again?

Update, I’ve fixed the beam problem and the in-app purchases, but the ads still don’t work
I fixed the IAPs by using the “v2” version of the make-in-app-purchase node, and I fixed the beam problem by setting a custom system variable when the niagara particle system is created. This variable is set using the simulation start, and then I attached the niagara system to an object and as that object moves, the simulation distance keeps reseting itself and moves as intended.