Android Build Fails.. Again & Again

Unable to Package for Android. Tested with Project & Blank Project as well. (Using Launcher version + VS2013 Community + UE4_NDK Suite.[link text][1]
Attached Log is a First Person Template…

Note: Unable to find out the exact reason, little help will be great. :slight_smile:

105572-myproject.log (168 KB)

Hey ,

Please go through the following [documentation][1] to ensure you’ve set up Android correctly on your computer. You will need to install for the SDK Manager and make sure you have Visual Studio 2015.

Thank you!

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Android/GettingStarted/1/index.html

Hi ,
I have done everything everything as per documentation…

1. I am using 1R4u2
  2. VS2015 Community
  3. Added all the Tools from SDK Manager
  4. ADB Env Variables working without issues

But, still errors… Build Failed.

Note: Is there any Magic Wand that shows the EXACT Process of Setting up UE4 for a Picture Perfect Android Development. Because this is a Big Issue, as it Works Sometimes & Fails Everytime…

UnrealBuildTool: C:\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:649: The following error occurred while executing this line:
UnrealBuildTool: C:\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:694: null returned: 1

Practically I am plagued by these 2 Lines.

Hey!

UnrealBuildTool Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:_UE4Projects\MyProject\Intermediate/Android/APK/bin/MyProject-debug.apk’ is a pretty generic error and isn’t a very helpful one.

Please try to delete your Intermediate and Saved folders from your project and try to package again. If that does not work, could you please upload screenshots of your Android SDK settings and your SDK Manager? Would you also include new logs from your project?

I’d also suggest looking over the suggestions provided in [this older post][1], and see whether or not any of them resolve your issue. Please keep in mind that the TDAP info that’s given in this link is outdated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

ERROR: Exception in UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

Hi ,

I was able to build Finally. This is what I did to get it up & running.

1. Reinstalled 1R4u2 (Standard)
  2. Removed Plugins (Extended Facebook & Universal Mobile Ads)
  3. Then I was able to build. Tested only ASTC Android. Will do some more tests & Report Accordingly.

Issues I am facing as of now is, I am unable to build with plugins. I maybe missing some plugin related configs, will search more on that. Anyways sending my configs as well for you to take a look at.

Attaching Both the Logs…

[Failed-Log][1]
[Success-Log][2]

106276-fpsgame-failed.log (280 KB)
[2]: 106277-fpsgame±+success.log (304 KB)

In your failure log, there is an error regarding no resource found that matches the given name for the Facebook plugin, I believe that’s part of the reason why it wasn’t working for you.

I’m glad that you’ve gotten this resolved. If you wish to use those plugins, please check with the creator to verify that it’s working properly in your version of the engine.

Thanks!