Android app restarts endlessly

I don’t know what changed, but starting a month ago, whenever I build my app to Android, it succeeds but then when the app launches, it keeps re-launching itself, or restarting itself, over and over again, very rapidly.

I can force it to wait by pulling up the app switcher in Android. Then the startup movies play to completion (instead of only the first ~0.3 sec of the first one). However, the movies are blank in the app switcher thumbnail, and when finished playing, they force the app to focus again, and go full screen on my Android. At that point, it is forced back into the infinite restart loop again.

Because of this, nobody can play my game anymore, as it never reaches the first level. It can only be on the startup movies.

I uploaded logs of two attempts, filtered differently. I have to filter at least a little or monitor.bat wipes 90% of it.

link textlink text

Here’s one more, taken right as I selected the app from the task switcher after the startup videos finished. It just sits there waiting for me to open it up fully so it can start looping the startup on me again.

so I opened it and captured the log

link text

Problem resolved by explicitly adding extra android permission for external storage inthe project settings before build