Android 14, SDK 34, Black screen on startup

Hey, so It packaged with no errors.
As shown in your solution, I added the RECEIVER_EXPORTED in the GameActivity.java.template file and added android.content.Context.RECEIVER_EXPORTED in all of the other [NAME]Receiver.java files and the DownloaderService.java file.

Also changed the billing libary version to 7.0.0

Still the same issue. My s23 get’s a black screen, the s8 launches fine.

Do I have to copy and paste all of the lines you wrote?

Because I’m just adding the RECEIVER_EXPORTED flags into the registerReceiver functions/commands.

And I also found another forum post on a similar solution.
Specifically this one where u made the last reply redirecting people to this thread:

In the reply marked as the Solution, the poster gives point that the registerReceiver get’s executed only in non-shipping builds because of the ! in the the if (!BuildConfiguration.equals(“Shipping”)) check.

So my assumption is that I have to copy and paste your full solution with the SDK checks instead of the buildConfiguration checks, as they should trigger the registerReceiver thing into the final .APK/.AAB, regardless of the build configuration.
(I thought the structure of your registerReceiver function was different because you used UE5)

Also I am now using CompileSDK 33, not 34, as 34 gave me errors and 33 still has the RECEIVER_EXPORTED stuff.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.