"And" , "Or" Booean I did not understand properly

I am having problems with these two Boolean variables, they are not running as I expect, where did I go wrong?

In the first Image I want that if one of these variables is true, nothing will happen, that is, they must all be false for the event to run.

in the second image, if the 3 are different from those numbers it will execute an event, if false it will execute others, but if they are not false or true I do not understand sometimes it returns true with variables with different or equal values and sometimes it returns false.

In the first image, why the ==? why not connecting OR to the branch directly?

As for the second, only when the 3 conditions are true, the input float not in {0.0, 3.0, 6.0}, the AND is true. Can you give examples of values where this doesn’t happen?

Your problem could be with floats instead of using != try the nearly equal function with a very small variance. This works much better with floats which (for reasons I won’t go into here) are not always exactly the integer number. So 3.0 is not 3 it might be 3.0000001 which is why the test fails. Nearly equal fixes this. The other way to do this would be to convert the flouts to integers and test against the integer value.

I suspected that float was causing this, so I will use 64-bit integer this is weird but I still have doubts when these two Booleans, variables with different values connected to the Boolean “OR” then would it return true and false at the same time? if “and” does not have all true and false Booleans then will it return false?

I tried to use the Boolean “AND” but I tested it with “Print String” it returned true in the false output event" (Branch)

Because I don’t know if they have true and false variables they will return 2 true and false values at the same time, it seems confusing but if for example: I have true and false variables connected in “OR” it will obviously return true and false, but in my case i want to filter if any return true, it won’t do anything (if i’m not wrong).