Ancient Egypt Temple of Ptah

Hello! For my final year project, I decided to work on something more personal, an ancient egyptian environment, building Temple of Ptah, inspired by Assassins Creed Origins game. The idea is to build key masterpieces ancient egyptian culture is famous for: pyramids, Obelisque and their statues & hieroglyphics writing while showing the nile and the overall details of the entrance gate. Alot of props will be displayed across the hallway with a lot of palms and greenery around.

1 Like

These reference photos all look great! Can’t wait to see this as it develops :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Finalizing the blocking was crucial t visualize the size of the environment and the details to add to make it as realistic & busy as possible.

I added few palms as part of the green areas which will be full of plants.

Hello,

A lot has been updated since the last post. Materials are almost done with a better understanding of the space & look & feel of the environment. Many props were modeled & added to give a busy feeling to the environment.

Hi there @Saraawwad1 !

You’ve done a great job so far in bringing the atmosphere to life. I love your attention to all details no matter how big nor small. I am very curious about the little lily pads, however! Are they their own asset or a partial texture with the water?

1 Like

Hi! thank you so much ,it’s a decal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, more progress on the environment in another corner of it. decoration props were added with tiling on the floor inspired by the game.

Space was optimized and almost close to the final size.

More details around the water as well as vertex painting will be added in the next update!

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Hello, more progress on the environment in another corner of it. decoration props were added with tiling on the floor inspired by the game.

Space was optimized and almost close to the final size.

More details around the water as well as vertex painting will be added in the next update!