An Error occured while trying to generate project files

Hallo everybody
i hope this is a noob questions and easily fixed. Im using Unreal 4.8 and VS Community 2013. I tryed to rebuild the tutoiral.

This is the error code. If somebody can help me that would be really nice.

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.8/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“D:/UnrealEngine4/Unreal Projecte/wub/wub.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for game…
UnrealBuildTool Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools../…/VC/bin/amd64\cl.exe
bei System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(String fileName)
bei UnrealBuildTool.VCEnvironment.FindCLExeVersion(String CompilerExe)
bei UnrealBuildTool.VCEnvironment…ctor(CPPTargetPlatform InPlatform)
bei UnrealBuildTool.VCEnvironment.SetEnvironment(CPPTargetPlatform Platform)
bei UnrealBuildTool.VCToolChain.GetVCIncludePaths(CPPTargetPlatform Platform)
bei UnrealBuildTool.VCProjectFile.WriteProjectFile(List1 InPlatforms, List1 InConfigurations)
bei UnrealBuildTool.ProjectFileGenerator.WriteProjectFiles()
bei UnrealBuildTool.ProjectFileGenerator.GenerateProjectFiles(String] Arguments, Boolean& bSuccess)
bei UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.GenerateProjectFiles(ProjectFileGenerator Generator, String] Arguments)
bei UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main(String] Arguments)

It seems Visual Studio files are missing that are required for UnrealBuildTool. Is the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools…/…/VC/bin/amd64\cl.exe” on your system? Have you uninstalled or moved any Visual Studio installs recently?

Yea i deinstalled VS 2015 and installed VS 2013.

the current launcher editor version is compatible with 2015 (if you reinstall, remember to choose custom and add C++ tool chain)

really i love if that works. thanks i try it.