I’m working on a Mod to create quests and the more I work on it the more an other project take place in my mind.
I would like to start a Total Conversion in the World of Games of Throne, including :
- the map of westeros and a smaller version of Essos
- the main religions : the Old Gods, The Seven, R’hllor, The Many-Faced Gods, The Drown God
- the main Ethnic Groups: the First Men, Valyrian, Rhoynard, Andals, Dothraki
- stop at a medieval tier and adding some ressources, weapons, armor…
- studying the possibility to include the NPC capture system of Conan Exile, adding a way to capture buildings or even villages and make a tribe/familly become king of a region
- NPC humans can have children. We can imagine a hard version where the player can too and can play one of his/her heir after death, without heir you have to create a new character but keep what belongs to your family/tribe or create a new one free from any family and start all over again
- addind white walkers and creatures specific to GoT
- let the possibility to turn on/off the dinos for a more realistic Got Universe or a real mix between Got and Ark
- skills/magic ?! career pathes ?!
- monetary system
- familly blason designer and items to personnalize with it as tabards, flags…
- adding tools to manage a kingdom with level of food/water available, population, equipement of NPCs, attributes of group of NPCs…
- training grounds for NPC to make them earn levels
I can do some 3d models (with my amateur skill items mainly, i still got work with materials between ue and blender), blueprint graph, work on icons and textures, sounds and music…
As you can see this is a not so simple and long task that will requires hours of work and brings a lot of issues that’s why I’m looking for people to work with :
- I have never done maps so someone good with it will be great
- if you are a 3d designer that want to show your skill on a GoT/Medieval theme you’re welcome
- even a blueprint programmer will be welcome, two are faster than one and better to solve problems
So if you are interested in working on this project, adding your ideas and wishes of course, just let me know and tell what you can do and we will see if we can assemble a team who will make this project feasable.
If you’re just interested to see this project be born you can also tell it to bring motivation ^^