**We’re hiring talented freelance/remote programmers and other roles to work on our ambitious indie project. **
**You’ll be joining a project in production with well-scoped goals and milestones. We’re a small team but we’re striving to make something incredible. **
**As a contributor to the project you’ll have a chance to work on AI for boss fights, combat, environmental interactions, checkpoint systems, and much more. **
You’ll get a chance to work with world class artists and developers who have worked on franchises such as Diablo, Call of Duty, Starcraft, Metro, and others.
As a programmer, you:
- **Create gameplay systems in Unreal 4 Blueprints and/or C++ which are clearly written and performant. **
- Ability to express and rapidly prototype gameplay ideas and take them all the way to shipping.
- Capable of giving and receiving constructive feedback on designs. Strong communication skills are vital, as we’re incredibly open and straightforward when it comes to our internal conversations about gameplay.
- Ability to creatively overcome complex gameplay and systems problems with innovative solutions.
- Ability to accurately estimate time that tasks and major systems will take to build.
- Excited and able to work with a small, fast moving team who all participate in decisions which will shape the game.
- **Capable of working independently and remotely, keeping on-task and motivated and reporting task progress by Trello. **
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Unreal 4, with mastery over Blueprints.
- Knowledge of UE4 C++ programming language.
- Adept at performance profiling in UE4.
- Visual Studio experience.
- **Shipped title a huge plus. **
- **Experience working on or shipping a UE4 Console title (PS4, XBOX) a huge plus. **
- **Previous work on melee combat a plus. **
- Experience with good source control practices in Perforce.
- Excellent 3d math skills.
DM me or email [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com for more info.