Ambient sound stops when I go out the falloff distance

The problem is the following: I have a simple Ambient sound with the Override Attenuation enabled and spatialization as well. I also put a reasonable radius and falloff distance.
When my player starts inside the sphere radius (or falloff distance) I can hear the sound correctly, if I move in the sphere the volumes changes according to the settings. If I move outside the radius (falloff distance too) the sounds stops! Moreover, if my player starts the game outside the sphere and then it goes inside it, the sounds doesn’t even starts!
Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this happens only with .wav files, cue are working fine.

Open up the sound’s properties and tick ‘Virtualize when Silent’

2 Likes

I did this but my problem now is that I have an enemy AI bot that turns on and off. I play a sound when it turns off and until it turns back on. If I am out of the falloff distance when said bot turns off and come back half way when the bot is off, no sound is playing. If I stand next to it, the full sound will work. What do I do to fix this issue

Very Helpful Thank You

Replying for anyone else who has this issue. Double click the waveform which opens the details menu. Check the looping box. I’ve been trying to figure this out for days and it’s that simple. Must have something to do with it being .wav