Always the same error

Hi everybody
I’m trying to package my project for android but it’s been impossible, I’d try a lot of different setup configurations and always receive the same message:

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Preparing native code for debugging…
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): ERROR: C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd failed with args APP_ABI="armeabi-v7a " NDK_DEBUG=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): (see C:\Users\kastf\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.18\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Please help me to understand what’s happening. I’m barely new to UE4 and still don’t understand many features of the software. I followed all the steps indicated in the documentation Android quick start section, everything seems to be all right but any of my attempts has had a good result.
Thanks for reading.

Did you ever find the solution to this particular error?