Alt+ Click Materials Crash

UE 4 Keeps crashing when I apply a material via Alt+ clicking and panning the camera around via right click right after. if I alt click around and be sure to just click anywhere on the viewport before panning I seem to be able to avoid a crash that way. Also the texture does not show up until i do that extra click.

This has been happening quite a bit and I use multiple screens if that’s a factor.

Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

"Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h] [Line: 678]
Ar

Hello B_Katt,

I created a new project in 4.10. I then added a sphere BSP brush to the scene. Then I used a material from the Starter Content and was able to ALT + Click and assign that material to the brush. Then, I right clicked and panned around the object. I was unable to reproduce the crash.

1.) Does this occur in a new blank project in 4.10?
2.) Would you link me a copy of your DxDiag?
3.) Does this happen in 4.9?

After I have this information I will continue to investigate this issue at that time.

I can not get it to happen in a new project.
link text
I have not tested it in 4.9

I’ll copy and paste the part of the crash report it shows into the dxdiag file.

I can get it to happen from the save at the time I posted this. I have a newer save after doing a bit of work on my laptop and it does not seem to be crashing just yet.

It is possible that this is project specific.

Make a copy of your project before trying this

If you delete your Saved, Intermediate, and Derived Data Cache from your projects root folder does this solve the issue? These folder are located in the folder where you have your project saved.