Allow self moderation/filtering - it can help with overall moderation.

Allow me to ignore/block/filter out specific sellers.

This would alleviate a lot of problems when browsing. I browse and search Art Station and see spam quality, model theft, ai, and things I would never be interested in. But I have no way of filtering it out and the seller can spam their listings data without any concern for relevance.

I hope there can be a function to ignore bad behaving sellers. Self moderation.

If they are blocked by tons of people it could even flag them to Epic moderators to take a look at why they are being blocked so often.

Thanks for those suggestions, @TeriyakiStyle . Fab will have integrated reporting features that allow you (or anyone else) to report content or creators that may be violating Fab rules, local or international laws, or Fab/Epic standards of behavior.

And I’ll pass along your suggestion about ignore/block/filter of specific sellers to the team.

I’ll try to retain some optimism. I thought FAB would be a great restart this seems it will have the same result as what I experience on marketplace or artstation now. Nothing I’ve reported ever changed it’s listing I can look up the same stolen models and AI spam stuff I reported months ago:

This seller has a Stolen model from Big Medium Small (Below) there are many many more examples

If I had the ability I could report and block this user, never see their products and I get to enjoy the marketplace more while the moderation team catches up to doing something about it.

Without curation and strong moderation the marketplace will look cheap and be full of suspect products. I really!!! hope it will be different and better than Unreal Marketplace and Art Station.

1 Like