All UE4 games crash on launch

With all my UE4 games, (these include Bus Simulator 18, Train Sim World and Fortnite), they all crash on launch of these games, after about 5 seconds of startup.

They all have this same error message below:
“An unreal process has crashed: UE4-(Game name)”

READ UNDER IMAGE

Please help me as I can no longer play any of these games, and before you tell me I have already contacted Bus Simulator 18 and Train Sim world support and have forwarded me to Unreal for support.

I have no overclocks on BIOS, I’m on latest Windows version, all drivers up to date and no Nvidia Control Panel adjustments.

Not sure if this error is UE4 related since they are suposed to be packaged games and are not related to eachother. Also strange that your screenshot mentions TS2Prototype though. I wouldn’t expect this in a packaged game.

Unreal Engine games usually also require a direct x runtime to be installed. Perhaps its installation is corrupt. You could try to reinstall that component.

Also check your windows event viewer for errors at the time that you encounter the problem. Might be that parts of the files of your games reside on an area with bad blocks on your hard drive. At least, if you have a traditional hard drive (not SSD). It’s not likely since they all crash at the same moment, with the same message, if I understand correctly. But just do a Windows checkdisc with the option to repair bad blocks to uncheck that as a possible cause.

Hi, I’m having your same problem with Fernbus Simulator with the only difference that after a while I’m in the game the game freezes, the error appears and once I close the game it remains blocked and I have to restart the pc.
Have you managed to resolve and possibly how?
Thanks in advance.