All UE Versions Crash. Live Link & Vcam Do Not Work. Omniverse USD could not be loaded.

Hello,

Note: this is on Win 11 64-bit Pro Yes, ALL software is up to date, even NVIDIA Gforce and Omniverse, and ALL of its own plugins.

Absolutely no projects will run. I have installed the Omniverse software, ALL of it. I even signed on as a Developer. It is whitelisted, as are engine versions 4.26, 4.27, and 5. I did a fresh re-install of them all. When I try the steps below, it is loaded, I am logged in to Omniverse not just via the app, but the browser too.

They are ALL also cleared via Windows Defender, and whitelisted on my antivirus. I have even gone so far as to DARE to turn all of the protections off, turn them on one by one, and find out what’s going on.

None of my troubleshooting explains why:

1.) Projects, like one made in 4.27, and now trying to launch in 4.27, of a Metahuman, now will no longer load. It asks for Omniverse USD, and asks I turn it on in the Editor. I cannot open the Editor, so, I cannot bypass this, and it crashes.

2.) No engine version will “see” my iPhone 13, and I have tried: Ethernet, Hotspot, WiFi 6, 5, and 2.4 GHz, and even mixes thereof. Nothing. No engine will see the device, despite following all docs and videos I could find online. It’s been weeks, and I cannot get any to function, at all.

3.) I tried Reallusion into Unreal via Live Link and hoping that would work as it once had prior last year, with the same engine, iPhone, and PC. Noooooope!

4.) Yes, I also updated the port for the Editor to accept UDP data on Port 1111, and have had both Public and Private networks on and off and mixed for all engines. Nothing.

5.) I also tried adding :6666 to static endpoint, as another mentioned in the forums, also, to no avail: https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/ios-live-link-issues/257977

Look, I’m not a newbie to tech. I wouldn’t post something unless I had tried all I could, with zero results, and testing all variables of which I am aware. Absolutely none of this works: Live Link, Vcam, Live Link and Bridges from Reallusion (yes, I have the plugins for that to work, and paid dearly for it) and for Blender. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

I would be really grateful if anyone has the patience to assist or provide a lead to help myself. Thank you for reading this far if you got here. ::fingers crossed::

1 Like