All skelatons disapear after collision

Weird one. I have 3 vehicles in the level: a sedan, a 2 wheel robot, and a grey “fridge bot”. I used the sedan and robot from other places, so I did not set them up and they work correctly. I created the fridge in blender and imported to ue4. I copied the robot blueprint and changed the mesh to the fridge and put an instance in the level. Whenever it collides with the ground all 3 vehicles disappear from the screen. Here are the details:

• If I uncheck simulate physics I have no problem
  • If I uncheck simulate gravity and hit it with the robot I have no problem
  • If I start the fridge already colliding with ground but do not simulate physics then I have no problem
  • If I simulate gravity and physics and the fridge collides with the ground THEN all 3 vehicles disappear
  • If I simulate physics and gravity and the fridge collides with the robot THEN all 3 vehicles disappear

I have not done any editing on the files imported from blender, here are some screenshots

physics asset

skelatal mesh

level (not in play) see fridge bot in the air in the red square

level during play after fridge fell onto the ground

level during play when fridge colliding with ground, simulate physics disabled

Figured it out. I had copied a blueprint and changed the mesh but never changed the wheel setup. I had wheels assigned to bones that do not exist in the fridgebot and for whatever reason that caused this issue.