All of my content is missing.(Marketplace seller)

Is it just me?
All of my content is missing.
I recently applied the text documentation, but does it have anything to do with it?

I’m guessing it’s been happening since April 28th, and I’m sharing this because it’s finally been clarified today.

All 56 of my assets are gone from the Marketplace and I can’t find them.

3 Likes

More and more people are having the same problem. Related posts have already been posted on the forum, and I think there will be more people who have problems with the seller’s account without directly mentioning the forum like us.

I think it’s a relief. At first, I thought it was sanctioned, but the probability that it wasn’t. We hope that this problem will be improved as soon as possible.

1 Like

It’s nuts, actually. I’m assuming it’s a pretty good revenue steam for Epic? You’d think they wanted to sort it out…

1 Like

If Epic Games wanted to reduce or stop its marketplace business, it should have been notified in advance…Many individual sellers have regarded the marketplace as a workplace and have been the main source of income, and I would like to believe that they will not take extreme measures…

epic removed our assets for no reason

Is that your personal opinion? Or did you get a reply from Epic? If what you say is true, I will put everything down quickly and find another way…

Personal opinion haha. Today is the weekend epic will not reply any mail

1 Like

I think they’re having ‘technical issues’…

I was just looking at some stuff, and noticed that I don’t own it, although, er…, I do :slight_smile:

It may be because the time when the problem occurred or the time when the problem was quickly confirmed was in Korea and Asian countries. Now, the animation Asset has evaporated a total of 70 percent. There are also growing cases of sellers acount error in other countries.

14 hours ago, I emailed Unreal and received this response.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Marketplace Support. We have escalated your support case, and one of our senior support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Unreal Engine Marketplace

In my opinion,
this is likely a temporary error.
It is unlikely to be a fab or tax issue.

1 Like

Thank you for contacting Marketplace Support. We have escalated your support case, and one of our senior support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.
Every time I get email like this, it means I won’t get any response :joy:

2 Likes

I still apparently don’t own things, that I actually do… :melting_face:

1 Like

The way it seems to be only affecting some people, and I only see some of my products missing, makes me think they just had a hard drive crash, or something similar.

I can’t believe Epic are running the market from a piece of hardware somewhere. Surely it’s a cloud application?..

Hey folks - the team is aware of this issue, which is in our system. They’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible, and we’ll let you know once it’s been fixed.

Apologies for the concern!

5 Likes

How long should I wait impatiently?
The sale is now live, and my customers are asking me several times a day about the whereabouts of their assets, and I can’t give them any answers.

Epic and their staff have not officially commented on the issue, nor have they provided any clarity on the process.

I haven’t received any emails or announcements, only short comments from staff in the dev community that their system is broken and they are fixing it.

I don’t know if this is the right direction.

3 Likes

I also waited too long. Now, trust in EpicGames is about to collapse. You say the Google system is broken, but you have adopted it, started the service, and has been operating well so far. If there is a problem with the service because the Google system EpicGames chose is broken, Epicgames should take the same responsibility. And to prevent this from happening again, you have to spend money and time to reorganize the system as a whole or build it on your own and be independent of the use of the Google system.

Doesn’t mean much, It seems that our system has been translated to Google system.

The Epic team is working to resolve this issue for impacted sellers. The Creator’s Hub forum is where we’ll have more information for our seller community.

Thank you.
Josh

2 Likes

As a buyer I’m kinda wondering what’s going on because I wanted some of these things in the sale and it being resolved before it ends seems very unlikely.

4 Likes

Are there any updates on this? From what I see, the assets I’ve bookmarked are on sale now. Unfortunately I can’t buy it because of the bug

1 Like